快速注册-中文
查看: 2920|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

India Vegan in Ningbo

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
素楼主
发表于 2014-5-6 16:25:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
点此购买: 素心 纯素食 婴幼儿植物奶粉 850克/罐(3个月以上婴幼儿均适用)
Hi, I m india born earthling, living vegan life style, also like non gmo food, eco friendly daily use items and nature. hope to meet like minded vegans, for sharing work or friendship to learn and promote veganism, i can translate chinese messages on email and mobile chat, i believe only vegan life style can bring empathy and joy.

In order to promote veganism, I would like to build 1 mini b2b with following fuctions:

1. mini b2b to promote veganism, 2. several category including food and non food, like appliances, household, clothing  3.product should show max details like material, specs, size, colors, certification packing, etc.  4. even for service provider like translation, travel,
5. initially will show myself, friends as supplier and buyer of product and service, later will allow free membership to real vegans, after some time charge membership to people who will be making money from portal,

most important a. the site should be responsive means automatic adjust for mobile or tablet view  b. i should be able to make e-cataloge in pdf, directly from web site, according to category of products for vising fair or forwarding to potential customers

If you are vegan, and have rich experience and knowledge in developing website, please contact me freely at QQ: 1524053039.
【素友网】-素食者之家-【因为有爱·所以素食】
素沙发
发表于 2014-5-6 17:25:29 | 只看该作者
呵呵。。。写的太好了,一个字没看懂。
【素友网】-素食者之家-【因为有爱·所以素食】
素板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-10 10:36:57 | 只看该作者
简单 发表于 2014-5-6 17:25
呵呵。。。写的太好了,一个字没看懂。

嗨,帮一个朋友发布的,他是印度人,是纯素主义者,想建一个迷你的B2B网站,有这方面技能的素食朋友可以联系他哦,QQ1524053039. 交个朋友也不错
【素友网】-素食者之家-【因为有爱·所以素食】
关闭

素友网热点推荐上一条 /4 下一条

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表